HEY! Did you enjoy my CATCH MY VIEW | SHOWUP PART I blog post?! Then I got some great news for you: This is the second part of ShowUp! There are several reasons why I love ShowUp:
- Everyone is happy and excited
- Expo Haarlemmermeer, which is the location, is a great place to present products. The whole building is made from glass which creates natural lights, which is good to photograph with
- There is a good balance between small and bigger brands
- The atmosphere makes you happy
- You can chit-chat with the designers, buyers, sales men, creatives and they are all passionate about what they are talking about
- They have great coffee and food!
- There is a room for Media & Press *wink wink*
- It is full of I N S P I R A T I O N
ENJOY! P.S.: THERE IS EVEN MORE TO COME!
Jasmin Djerzic is a young Bosnian designer who, with his designs, wants to bring back playfulness into the lives of adults.
Jasmin Djerzic (1983), born and raised in Sarajevo, Bosnia, fled to The Netherlands when war broke out in 1992. His succesful graduation from the Academie of Art and Design In Breda in 2011, resulted in starting Jasmin Djerzic Designs.
In his studio in Breda, he works with ceramic and uses a lot of colors. For his designs he gets inspired by toys and askes questions about the value we give to things. With his designs Jasmin wants to bring playfulness back into the lives of adults.
His collection home accessories are a unique combination of playful experience and functionality, which recall a sense of wonder.
Hollandsche Waaren re-designs Delft Blue and those elements the Dutch are famous for. The first design was the cup with the Delftblue saucer, since 2003 in the collection.
Real and unmistakable Dutch, but with an innovative twist: to restore the old feeling with a new and fresh look. Tradition and modern methods come together in designs of ceramic, porcelain and textile.